ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Funny Animal Videos

<< < (10/23) > >>

crabby3:
I presume I will be able to view how the images or thumbs will look before I post?
I seem to remember something about not being able to actually see the attachments until after the post?
Though, I guess, that's what the Edit Button is for.
-crabby3 (March 05, 2014, 07:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are correct in that you cannot view the attachments until after they have been uploaded to the forum. And they don't get uploaded until you click the "Post" button. So, yes, use the Edit button if necessary.

Another quick tip is that if you edit a post within the first minute or two, it doesn't get marked as "Edited." So you have some leeway to quickly correct mistakes. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (March 05, 2014, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your time, Deozaan and the additional information.

I found out yesterday about the 'Quick-Edit'.  I clicked post instead of preview on the above reply.  ;D

As far as the (now) invalid link to the video... perhaps I will find it elsewhere and change the URL. That way maybe you could edit your first reply as well?
I guess even some YouTubes die.   :(

crabby3:
..  i couldn't help but laugh at plant cat and the one with the rapid foot.
-mouser (March 02, 2014, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

These are the two Mouser saw:

Plant cat

Rapid foot

The other segments were more or less staged.  Humorous but no real cat behavior.   :)

mouser:
Magic for dogs:

Deozaan:
Magic for dogs:

-mouser (March 22, 2014, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fun(ny). You can see it in his sleeve at about 1:15 (c:

mouser:
I know you've all seen videos of cats pulling town toilet paper rolls, but this cat has learned a new trick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version