ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best Filler

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
I would like to have a configurable database or sheet to make fusion with documents, worksheet, cad, another databases, highly configurable.

Where can I find this sort of software, specially if you hace old software to integrate.

Best Regards
 :P

Renegade:
Probably MySQL or something like that is your best bet. However, it is far from trivial to setup for most people. But, you get a LOT of flexibility to do almost anything you can imagine.

If you don't know what MySQL is, you probably need to narrow your focus and be more specific.

Contro:
I know whta MySQL is.
Many , many , so many years ago. In the 16 bit era I was a basic programmer in dBase III from Ashton Tate.
This morning I try too. I need a tool strongly guided with wizards .
I tried two years ago the form generator from AHK. But my memory fails.
I need compact tool to make what I need without any problem.
Do you know tools similar to

Visual Database Creator
or a functional script with the source code for MySQL ?

I haven't try the above link, but I will do in this very day

Best Regards.

:-*

Contro:
I found other system :

http://www.pagefocus.com/index.html

PageFocus Pro is an electronic-form and application builder. It consists of a powerful WYSIWYG form and document editor, and a runtime EXPO (form filler) program that incorporates a simple database engine for managing database. Work with Ghostscript to export to PDF file format or import PDF pages.

I will comment
 :P

Contro:
Perhaps My post have more to be with the best Integrator tools.
My problem is a very common problem.
Old software to make an integrated one.
With the old of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version