ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Launch farr

(1/2) > >>

xpi3000:
That possibly is very simple, how to open farr (already started with windows) from a button and have it focused for text input?
Currently i do simply start farr with -show, but i always have to click on farr first in order to type in my search query.

And how to i make a button to open the LBC config dialog? I tried by using -config as argument, but that seems to open and close the dialog.
Thanks.

mouser:
Currently i do simply start farr with -show, but i always have to click on farr first in order to type in my search query.
--- End quote ---

That sounds like a bug -- i'm not sure why you should have to click on it to start typing -- sounds like possibly an oversight on my part.
Does it have the same behavior no matter how you launch it from a dos box or is it only when you launch it from LBC that it does not get focus?

xpi3000:
the latter, happens only when launching from LBC.

xpi3000:
i assigned hotkey ^{F12} in farr for showing, so when using the new sendkey feature in LBC, then it is working as expected.

xpi3000:
And how to i make a button to open the LBC config dialog? I tried by using -config as argument, but that seems to open and close the dialog.
-xpi3000 (April 19, 2012, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

i assigned as global hotkey ^{NUMPAD*} (control *) and now use a sendkey button with ^{NUMPAD*}  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version