ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CintaNotes 1.6, 10 April 2012, goes "Freemium" (pay for extra features)

<< < (3/3)

TaoPhoenix:
Hi,

On Notesholder, the tabbed categories looks very nice, but I do not not see any attachment to specific Windows, like your utility program opened.  That is a big part of my sticky use, potentially, to keep an ongoing note for each program.  When it opens, the note comes up and says hi.

Steven
-Steven Avery (April 23, 2012, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that feature is only in a few of the notes-holder programs. The only one I've heard of doing that (and much more bare metal) is Anand's Stick A Note from here, though it doesn't hold notes at all, more like "pops them out of thin air when they matter". It's a clever app, though I simply haven't used it much just out of inertia.

dantheman:
One of the main advantages of the CintaNotes paid version is the ability to create new database files.
The ability to sync with Dropbox (or others) makes it an interesting program to have.

rjbull:
QuotePad (CintaNotes copycat)-Steven Avery (April 22, 2012, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
QuotePad is a re-branding of Notesholder Lite.  I think it came before CintaNotes, but the latter now seems to me the better program.  It doesn't have reminders, but the reminders in Notesholder drove me round the bend.

CintaNotes looked very good in some ways, except that it was in between everything.-Steven Avery (April 22, 2012, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're wanting an altogether heavier-weight program.  CintaNotes is like EverNote Light; small, fast, easy to use, fuss-free, portable if required, capable free version.  Those are its strengths.

johnk:
CintaNotes due on BDJ soon at 50% discount...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version