I couldn't believe it when I saw it... A fellow in Texas is launching a video game dedicated to Ron Paul!
For those unfamiliar with Ron Paul...
He's about the only politician that supports the US Constitution and opposes criminality in government. e.g. He's against things like torture, kidnapping, and murdering people.
The game has a kickstarter project going on to help raise funds to pay for development:http://www.kickstart...l-road-to-revolution
Here's the video promo:
The graphics in the video there are for testing and are planned for upgrades.
Here's a quick feature list:
- 50+ levels designed around each of the 50 united States
- 13 Boss Fights - representing each of the 13 branches of the Federal Reserve
- Soundtrack by Between Cathedrals
- Lots of easter eggs and fun stuff for Libertarians
- Handpainted backgrounds that represent the history and essence of each of the United States
- Challenging, puzzle-driven side scrolling action
One of the monsters is George W. Bush~! BWAHAHAHAHA~!
I kind of wonder who the bosses will be though... Current heads like Bernanke? Maybe some historical heads, like Greenspan?
I've NEVER heard of a video game based on a politician! Well, Hitler and Stalin maybe, but not based on a politician that's not a historical figure involved in wars.
Anyways, this game just seems SOOOOOOOO far out of the norm that I had to post it.
I suppose that we'll see more games like this in the future though - games with political/social/moral/religious motivations/backgrounds. (Yeah, there have been a few, like that game where you kill Jews, but not many.)