He's about the only politician that supports the US Constitution and opposes criminality in government. e.g. He's against things like torture, kidnapping, and murdering people.
The game has a kickstarter project going on to help raise funds to pay for development:
Here's the video promo:
The graphics in the video there are for testing and are planned for upgrades.
Here's a quick feature list:
- 50+ levels designed around each of the 50 united States
- 13 Boss Fights - representing each of the 13 branches of the Federal Reserve
- Soundtrack by Between Cathedrals
- Lots of easter eggs and fun stuff for Libertarians
- Handpainted backgrounds that represent the history and essence of each of the United States
- Challenging, puzzle-driven side scrolling action
One of the monsters is George W. Bush~! BWAHAHAHAHA~!
I kind of wonder who the bosses will be though... Current heads like Bernanke? Maybe some historical heads, like Greenspan?
I've NEVER heard of a video game based on a politician! Well, Hitler and Stalin maybe, but not based on a politician that's not a historical figure involved in wars.
Anyways, this game just seems SOOOOOOOO far out of the norm that I had to post it.
I suppose that we'll see more games like this in the future though - games with political/social/moral/religious motivations/backgrounds. (Yeah, there have been a few, like that game where you kill Jews, but not many.)