ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The best soft for web surfing automation

(1/1)

Contro:
The best soft for web surfing automation

I would like to find soft similar to Automate 9 for coding without any knowledge. For dummies.

Automate 9

Best Regards

Another one :

This last one seems only for IE and I use Firefox.

And this only with IE  :(

iRobot

rjbull:
What do you want to automate?  Will WebSite-Watcher do enough for you?  Features list includes:  Automate checks and tasks with the integrated scripting language
A simple yet powerful scripting language lets you automate specific tasks. For example to check bookmarks, create a report and send the report by email without having to execute all these commands manually step by step.
--- End quote ---

Contro:
Usually repetitive tasks surfing the web.

I'll take a good look
 :-*

Contro:
What do you want to automate?  Will WebSite-Watcher do enough for you?  Features list includes:  Automate checks and tasks with the integrated scripting language
A simple yet powerful scripting language lets you automate specific tasks. For example to check bookmarks, create a report and send the report by email without having to execute all these commands manually step by step.
--- End quote ---

-rjbull (April 17, 2012, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use Google alarms for this purpose.
And some time ago there was a web to put the links to maintain informed about changes.

I want script the web.
I want to multi login to my prefered pages.
like automate9 or Newbie

:P

Contro:
iMacros

This soft seems very interesting.

:-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version