Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 23, 2014, 02:59:20 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LaunchBar Commander new Node Type (Menu from File Contents) and Sendkeys func  (Read 1255 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:38:11 PM »

Just a quick illustration of how to use the new "Menu from File Contents" node, in addition to the new paste and sendkeys options.

Let's have a look at the new test node i added:

Note that I specified my menu contents directly in the node configuration -- but could have combined that with an external text file.  The syntax for the menu specification can be found in the documentation; it includes the ability to use custom captions (shown in example above), but also custom icons, and nested menus.

And of course you can link to programs, documents, folders, or urls as the menu items (not just paste commands!)

The paste and sendkeys items you see will send text to the last active window, in different ways that may be suitable for different targets; in general paste works on plain text and is fastest (uses the clipboard); sendkeys can simulate any keypresses.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:45:31 PM by mouser » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.02s | Server load: 0.36 ]