ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Congratulations on meeting (or nearly meeting) your fund raising goal

<< < (4/7) > >>

db90h:
Indeed! You know, for a quick formula, that was a pretty good one ;). Anyway, back to work.. I fear I've flooded this thread and Mouser, or anybody for that matter, will not appreciate it. I have *always* been very impressed by this site - what I consider to be a unique oddity in this capitalist world. I mean, freeware and donationware is nothing new, but this SITE as a whole actually WORKS at generating revenue. To me, that's intriguing.

Honestly, when DC was founded, I would have *never* guessed it could generate that kind of revenue.. but I have been proven wrong.

TaoPhoenix:
It's been fun chatting! And we have no reason to fear the MouserMonster because we stayed on topic!

Plus we got to talk about ... (Truman Show Closeup)

*Giving DonationCoder.com More Money! Because it makes better global citizens for us all!*  :D

After all, the donation bar stands at $6,739! Only $261 lonely dollars to finish it off! But hurry! The fundraiser ends tomorrow? Won't someone Think Of The Coders?"

Edit: Heh okay, I'll shaddup now!

mouser:
Heads up: I'm going to split this discussion of donations off into a separate thread from the newsletter.

db90h:
Please do, sorry mouser.

mouser:
No worries, splitting of a topic is just a good solution when we have two long discussions on different topics in one thread.  Splitting it just makes it easier for people to talk on either issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version