ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Congratulations on meeting (or nearly meeting) your fund raising goal

<< < (3/7) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Yes, I was updating my post as you were posting, darned it ;p. I finally got your meaning, lol.
-db90h (April 14, 2012, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Whee!

db90h:
If there is a real slim shady, do please stand up, lol. Love the way you put that ;).

Freaking guy just knocked at my door, setting off my wife's insane little dog.. naturally, an invitation to church. ARGH!

TaoPhoenix:
Yes, I was updating my post as you were posting, darned it ;p. I finally got your meaning, lol.

EDIT: And I'm in that constant of people who don't bother..

So, yea, who has done this? Anyone? I think you over-rated the liklihood anyone did. Of course, there is the issue of concurrent donations.
-db90h (April 14, 2012, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I almost did! But I figured someone else was! Don't tell me that I'm the only one who even thought about it! Lil' ol' me isn't that unique!

db90h:
Whew, sorry to double post (with an edit, then a repost of content) .. that bible guy got me all interrupted and I lost my train I thought. Man I *hate* it when they show up at your door. They don't just 'go away' either. The nicer you are, the more they talk .. and talk .. and talk .. and talk...

EDIT: Please don't reply to that, we'll get off topic ;p

TaoPhoenix:
Remember my equation? "rewards for tracking..."

"$50 reward for the first perfect chart that didn't get from a site admin!"  :P

(I'm not paying, but you get the idea!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version