ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Start Anywhere [Beta]

<< < (2/3) > >>

c.gingerich:
Ok, got it. I thought it might be that, but I wasn't sure if i was able to just use a URL because of changes. It's a little easier to update and throw in dropbox then to have to upload another version, but not a problem. I attached it to the first post.

@TaoPhoenix What version of Windows do you use? I only tested it on Windows 7 x64 so far.

TaoPhoenix:
Hi there. I'm on Win XP.

skwire:
Seems to work here in a Windows XP VM.  TaoPhoenix, is your middle mouse button set to send the default middle button message?  As in, you don't have your middle mouse button set to something custom in your mouse software, do you?

TaoPhoenix:
Seems to work here in a Windows XP VM.  TaoPhoenix, is your middle mouse button set to send the default middle button message?  As in, you don't have your middle mouse button set to something custom in your mouse software, do you?
-skwire (April 15, 2012, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it was set to "Middle-Click". When I clicked "restore defaults" its actual default is some kind of Instant Viewer.

ha14:
on windows 7 32bits error run time 14 ligne 44

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version