ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Start Anywhere [Beta]

(1/3) > >>

c.gingerich:
This is a quick app that allows you to press your middle mouse button and have the start menu show at your cursor location. You can also add exceptions. This allows you to specify a window to not have the start menu show. Doesn't work with multi monitors yet and if you use WindowBlinds, sometimes the skin goes away from the buttons when you mouse over (don't think I can fix that). This has been tested on Windows 7 x64. Take a look and give some feedback if you can. Thanks! Here is the direct download as I have not added it to my page yet. http://bit.ly/HG4cPi

KynloStephen66515:
Would you mind posting some screenshots on the forum with any more software you create.  Also, if possible, embed the download here on DonationCoder - If you need to know how, then let us know and I am sure somebody will let you know how.

I am a little skeptical about downloading something from a direct link without knowing really what I am getting, and at least when it is embedded here on DC, we can get an idea of how many people have downloaded it.

c.gingerich:
Sure I can do that. I do need a lesson on how to embed a link if someone can tell me. Thanks

KynloStephen66515:
Sure I can do that. I do need a lesson on how to embed a link if someone can tell me. Thanks
-c.gingerich (April 14, 2012, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

On the post window, you will see at the bottom, an area for uploading attachments.

To attach a thumbnail image you can do [attach=(Attachment number)] (EG: [attachthumb=1])

The number after = directly relates to the attachment number, so if you have the screenshot in the top box, and the download in the second upload area, the screenshot would be [attachthumb=1] and the attachment would be [attach=2]

The "thumb" part is for thumbnails, so if you don't want a thumbnail, you simply remove 'thumb' from 'attachthumb'

I am not sure how clear I am being, so let me know if I have made no sense, or you need more help :)

TaoPhoenix:
Doesn't seem to work for me on a MS mouse middle click. (nothing)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version