Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 02, 2014, 09:21:42 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Release: Embed A Video  (Read 857 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 07, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

* Web Embed.rar (75.6 KB - downloaded 27 times.)

Embed A Video makes it simple to create your own streaming video in HTML - Simply enter the details of the video, select your size and background colour, and hit generate! - Its really that easy!

I am planning (May never do it unless people want it) to add more functions to this, mainly things like different types of stream types (WMP/Audio etc).  But like I said, not too sure.

I only made this for my own use but figured I would polish the UI and release it as a small utility smiley

No install needed, just unrar and run smiley

* Web Embed.rar (75.6 KB - downloaded 27 times.)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:49:43 PM by Stephen66515 » Logged

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »

Crap, sorry, just noticed a problem in the last build that forced all videos to 800x600 regardless of your selection. 

Fixed it now, rebuilt, and re-uploaded cheesy

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »

Next Update will possibly be something like this:

Trying to decide what features I want/need to add before committing though,...could do with some feedback cheesy

Oh yeah, It will be called what you see in the title bar, when I release it cheesy - I kinda prefer that name, and it doesn't limit me to only video.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.11 ]