ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New iPad owner. Please suggest Apps.

<< < (4/6) > >>

nosh:
iTransmission 2 BitTorrent Client For iPhone / iPad [TorrentFreak]
http://torrentfreak.com/itransmission-2-bittorrent-client-for-iphone-ipad-120416/

Needless to mention, for jailbroken devices only.

ecaradec:
Tweetbot for tweeting is awesome
Casts for podcasts (it's iphone only ) icatcher is good too but I find it a bit less ergonomic
Wildcords is fun to learn guitar it's a game that detects your chords with the mic
Crimson is a good game that uses a kind of turn by turn play

nosh:
I tried Reddit Pics HD and sprung for the Pro version 3-4 days back. I'm hopelessly addicted to it. There's also Alien Blue for iPad, which is a more comprehensive (and extremely polished) Reddit client but Reddit Pics HD makes is so damn easy to wade through content... I haven't been this hooked on an app for... I don't even know....
MAKE - IT - STOP!!!

techidave:
I use:

CloudOn (free MS Office)
Dropbox
Intellicast HD (weather)
TED
TV Guide
PocketSword (free Bible program)
OmniCalc (Calculator)
Remoter VNC
Intel (has quite a few apps and they are free)
GasCubby
MPG
NASA (free apps pertaining to space)
Mactracker
Newegg
Fing

mouser:
I was just gifted an iPad to use on the treadmill; while I generally have very negative feelings about Apple, it is a cool little gadget, and

I'm even contemplating writing a small little app for it, just to get my hands dirty (any tiny app idea suggestions? maybe that's better for another thread).

I can recommend: Zyte  (at least for now I can, i suspect like everything else it will soon be filled with ads or cost money; it's currently free); its a very clean customizable "newspaper".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version