ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

OpalCalc 1.43

<< < (10/20) > >>

mwb1100:
WHAT THE HECK IS A HOGSHEAD ANYWAY????
-kunkel321 (July 17, 2012, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know, but:

The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it!-Grandpa Simpson
--- End quote ---

Twinbee:
So Opal Calc has 17,456 different functions and each one has a bug.  So 17,456 times $50....    Hmmm I'm gonna need Opal Calc for this!
--- End quote ---
I better quickly release a new version so that it returns a negative amount ;)

Seriously, thanks for the bug report. It's new to 1.50 due to one of the features I added. It was pretty careless of me, but my stupidity is your gain - I'm very happy to award $15 for it (more would've been awarded for a long-standing bug btw)! Send me your paypal email address to receive cashings! :)

Needless to say, v1.51 is now out.

Twinbee:
Hey this thing is pretty smart!
--- End quote ---
Well it would be if the first answer was correct. For actual money, either gbp, or the £ symbol should be used. Having said that, usually the message "<warning: mixed types>" would be appended to the answer, so I'd say you've just found another bug. Have a free copy of OpalCalc on top of the $15!

rgdot:
Does 'correcting' the title of this thread count as a bug fix?  :P Probably better to take the version number out of the thread title (just IMO)

Going to try OpalCalc for first time :)

Twinbee:
Haha nice try ;)

I thought I'd keep it so that people can see how far it's come, but yeah I should probably change it tbh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version