ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

OpalCalc 1.43

<< < (8/20) > >>

Twinbee:
Thanks too for the suggestion! I may consider adding the multiple doc history at a later stage.

DeVamp:
Alternatively, to make it easier for me, I could add an option to restore just the last working session (sheet). Would this offer most of what you're looking for, or should I allow restoring of previous sheets (or sums) too?
-Twinbee (April 09, 2012, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is a great idea/start to a history feature.

I bought it some time ago and like it very much.

Calculating like we are thinking.
And the use of variables is just awesome.

I have several saved files for calculations that I need to do some x tame over and over, with different values.
Even although it are only 4 calculations witch uses results from the previous line, it is awesome.

Keep up the good work :-)

Renegade:
I just thought to myself, "Gee... I haven't opened 'calc.exe' in ages!"

Still loving OpalCalc! It's such a better way to do a calculator on a real computer. :)

oblivion:
I just thought to myself, "Gee... I haven't opened 'calc.exe' in ages!"

Still loving OpalCalc! It's such a better way to do a calculator on a real computer. :)
-Renegade (July 11, 2012, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have a FARR alias for "calc" pointed at OpalCalc, so I can't forget even when I'm on autopilot :)

Twinbee:
Thanks all! I'll be working hard on 1.48 which is due out soon (and fix the currency update issue that's currently in 1.46).

Also been working on a picture to sound program which has been taking up a lot of my free time, but it'll be a lot of fun ('interesting' alternative to that 'photosounder' program if any of you have heard of that).

I have a FARR alias for "calc" pointed at OpalCalc,
--- End quote ---

Ah thanks! <Hatches evil virus plot to make OpalCalc replace calc on every PC in the world >

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version