ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

OpalCalc 1.43

<< < (7/20) > >>

Renegade:

It's just so much nicer to do math in words rather than fart around so much.
-Renegade (April 22, 2012, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Number of farts allowed safely before causing global warming catastrophe."  :P
-TaoPhoenix (April 25, 2012, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

:P

TaoPhoenix:
I'm very frightened of that graphic! :o

Twinbee:
Aha, I see you've found one of the 'Easter eggs' in Opalcalc ;)

@kunkel321: For now, I might just make a hotkey recall the last session's document. Is that good enough for now?

so you geniuses should be able to make a 50 line script
--- End quote ---
What you mean like this? ;)

Yes it is a real program, but beta with possibly a few minor bugs at the moment, so please don't spread. It's a bit more than 50 lines though, as it's fairly sophisticated for this type of thing ;) No documentation, but it's so very easy to use (output updates in realtime, including changing any options, so a bit like opalcalc). The nice thing is that you can just insert the raw HTML file, and it scans for table data automatically.

http://www.skytopia.com/stuff/OpalCSVconvert.exe

Yes, that's it, there's no install, not even a zip, just a standalone executable (does require .NET 4.0 though). I await the day when all software's free of the dreaded installer =)

Twinbee:
OpalCalc 1.43 is now out:
http://www.skytopia.com/software/opalcalc/

For users in this thread, the following features/bugs have been fixed (amongst quite a few others detailed in the history from the URL):

Shift + F1 now opens the last session, even if you didn't save it (providing OpalCalc was previously closed). In addition, an option has been added to automatically restore the last session on startup.

When the print window or "All Q+A" window was opened before, the colour scheme of the main window turned to "Snow". This is now fixed.

kunkel321:
Shift + F1 now opens the last session, even if you didn't save it (providing OpalCalc was previously closed).
-Twinbee (May 09, 2012, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome.  Works like a charm.  Thanks for adding this!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version