ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

OpalCalc 1.43

<< < (6/20) > >>

Renegade:
Been using OpalCalc on my desktop since I got home... it is just so much nicer than Calc.exe or other clones.

All the cool stuff like typing this:

"1468 days in years"

It's just so much nicer to do math in words rather than fart around so much.

Twinbee:
Cheers. Been busy beavering away on 1.43!

Oh I use Opera btw - not as fast as it used to be though (last nippy version was Opera 5 AFAIR). Table copy and pasting worked fine with it though.

Renegade:
Cheers. Been busy beavering away on 1.43!

Oh I use Opera btw - not as fast as it used to be though (last nippy version was Opera 5 AFAIR). Table copy and pasting worked fine with it though.
-Twinbee (April 22, 2012, 04:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Maybe something changed, or I could simply have confused it with another browser... Anyways - 1 version of 1 of the browsers out there (at least) monkeys things up. :D

And I'm looking forward to 1.43! You have a really cool piece of software there!

TaoPhoenix:
You have about 150 colours there, but Wikipedia <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors">lists about 900</a> (not sure if there's a better source). Now if I can find a HTML table to CSV converter...
-Twinbee (April 11, 2012, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

It looks like it saves almost sanely into text, so you geniuses should be able to make a 50 line script that cleans it up and then just open it as a text file imported to Excel (or your choice of other useful spreadsheet), then just save out as CSV. Maybe?

TaoPhoenix:

It's just so much nicer to do math in words rather than fart around so much.
-Renegade (April 22, 2012, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Number of farts allowed safely before causing global warming catastrophe."  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version