ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capturing Aero-child-windows

(1/1)

ralfs:
Hi mouser,

I think there is a problem in capturing child windows (e.g. settings of firefox) with Aero-transparency when they are in front of their parent-window.

When child windows is in front of its parent-window the content of the parent-window is still captured in the border of the child-window.
When the child window of a not maximized application is positioned over another window (or desktop) the content of this window is not captured in the border.
When the child window of a not maximized application is positioned half over its parent window and half over another window (or desktop) the content of the parent-window is still in the border, the content of this window not.

The black-white flashing works only over the other window.

All my settings for "window capuring 1" and "window capuring 2" are on default, I also tried with a fresh unziped portable screenshot captor.

ralfs:
Bump.

Nobody else who wants to capture e.g. settings-windows with a clean background without the content of the parent-window in the border?

Ath:
Hm, I think it's a limitation of Windows, not being able to minimize/hide the parent if a modal child-windows is in front of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version