ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SourceSnap v. 1.55

(1/1)

MilesAhead:
SourceSnap v. 1.52 It's been quite awhile since I used this as I do most of this type of stuff with Selector now. But a user reported hotkey bugs. This prompted me to rework some of the code for more reliable hotkey reassignment.

Also on startup if any of the hotkey assignments fail, the Ini File is opened. The program quits after you are prompted to edit the ini file. Back when I first wrote this I didn't check the return values for HotKeySet() function. I added some error catching to make the app more robust.  But I'm still convinced this type of thing is done better either by a more sophisticated snippet manager, or using Selector to open editors customized to each programming language, with the selection as a temp file.

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

But SourceSnap is still available for download as a few people like to use it. :)

MilesAhead:
SourceSnap v. 1.53 Found the error in the Inifile read routine. Now all changed hotkeys should maintain the new values across program starts.

MilesAhead:
SourceSnap v. 1.54 Fixed endless loop selecting Snap Filename introduced in previous bug fix releases. Unless some new bug is found, this should be the stable release for some time.

MilesAhead:
SourceSnap v. 1.55 Added time stamp when appending to Snap File.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version