ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Unsubscribing a topic...

<< < (2/3) > >>

brotherS:
I sure would like if the "NOTIFY" button would change to "DON'T NOTIFY" or something like that when you are reading a subscribed forum/thread. Just to make things a little bit easier...

lanux128:
I sure would like if the "NOTIFY" button would change to "DON'T NOTIFY" or something like that when you are reading a subscribed forum/thread. Just to make things a little bit easier...-brotherS (April 04, 2006, 08:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's would certainly be useful, brotherS. :up:

nudone:
it would be nice for 'notify' to change to 'don't notify' but did you know that clicking 'notify' in a subscribed thread will allow you to disable the notify feature?

sorry if i'm stating the obvious.

brotherS:
it would be nice for 'notify' to change to 'don't notify' but did you know that clicking 'notify' in a subscribed thread will allow you to disable the notify feature?
-nudone (April 05, 2006, 02:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I know that, but if you are subscribed to lots and lots of threads it's easy to forget which :)

Carol Haynes:
If you click "Profile and membership" on the tool bar on the right is a link to "Notifications and Email". Any subscribed threads are listed there and you can cancel subscriptions as you wish.

Note this includes board-wide subscription.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version