ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Accented characters...

(1/1)

sicknero:
Hi, I just decided to revisit your prog today, after our discussion in a different thread - you seem to have done quite a bit of work since last time I tried it, I especially like the addition of image capability.

One minor thing though... when I copy text that contains an accented character, e.g. 'č', I see that CHS doesn't display this correctly in the clips list. In this instance, it displays 'é' instead... it does however paste the correct character, so it's not a huge problem.

I see elsewhere in the CHS discussions a comment about problems with the cyrillic alphabet... is this a related issue?

Excellent app anyway, thank you.

mouser:
CHS does not support unicode, which means that the character sets for the display components need to match your native character set in order to display properly; maybe I'm using one in that grid that doesn't.  I'll look into it.

sicknero:
Hi thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I don't really understand what native character set means (and not really any the wiser after googling the phrase :) ), but if it's any help I use a Slovenian keyboard layout.

I also noticed that while yesterday, č was shown as é, today it's shown as c(.

On the other hand it seems to cope with š and ž, no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version