ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Need app to find album cover art?

(1/2) > >>

moerl:
I need an alternative to Album Cover Finder to find images for the albums in my music collection. My music is all MP3's, and all are organized in this way:

Artist - Album/Artist - Album - Track # - Track Title.mp3

Now, I'd love to get the above mentioned Album Cover Finder, except it seems it only works with iTunes. The feature where it can find ALL the album cover art for your entire music collection in one step, at least. That would be EXTREMELY handy. Anyone know of another app like this?

Thanks

lanux128:
if you use winamp, then you can always search at its website for plugins...
e.g. http://www.winamp.com/plugins/browse.php?search=yes&filter=C&query=Album+Cover+Finder

moerl:
I use Foobar2000 :/, but thanks for trying.

lanux128:
I use Foobar2000 :/, but thanks for trying.-moerl (April 03, 2006, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

no problem.. i'm in the google mood anyway, so here you are:

* Album Cover Art Panel
* Album Cover Art Downloader

moerl:
Oh trust me.. I googled as well. Had I found what I'm looking for by Googling, this thread would never have been born. I found the second link, for example, by googling. That looks EXACTLY like what I'm looking for, except it seems it's only for Linux and I'm running Windows :(

I'll see if I can find anything good from the first link though. Thanks.

EDIT:
Shit, nevermind! The guy DOES have a Windows version up of Album Cover Art Downloader! Sweetness. I have to check it out. Right now! I'll still read the FB2K thread. Looks good :) -- Thank you for finding this, and for motivating me to recheck out Album Cover Art Downloader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version