Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 01, 2014, 03:23:45 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DCupdater no longer checking for updates (I think)  (Read 389 times)
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:00:57 PM »

I've never paid much attention to dcupdater but have always been happy when it offered me updates thumbs up
- so I havent changed any of it's settings. I havent seen it in a while but didnt actually realise that till today:

I saw today's update to SC in the forum, so I right-clicked it's tray icon to check for updates. Then I checked the other dc apps - and see there was a CHS update - v2.18.01 - May 18, 2013 which I missed out on.

Is there anything I can check with dcupdater?
Here's my settings:

win7 64bit

edit/ I was also given an update for trout - I didnt notice what my previous version was, but the most recent version was released in February:
v1.0.6 build 67 - 2013-02-02

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.042s | Server load: 1.64 ]