ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Unwanted move to OLDER

(1/1)

victor50:
It seems a long time since I used  and upgraded SC. This while the most usefull capture feature is present in Irfanview too. It took some time to find out it moved jpg's in an unwanted way to an "OLDER" folder. Especially unwanted since it was deemed necessary to make a separate subfolder for each date . Resulting in a lot of folders each with just one file (not a screenshot) in it. Reviewing an old topic it was suggested to not default this "option". This advise was not followed. Please remove this "option" all together. TIA.

mouser:
It certainly shouldn't be creating those folders unless their are screenshots to move into them..

But here is where you can disable that function or change how often it moves old screenshots, or how the subfolders are names (in case you want just ONE big Older folder):

victor50:
I found that setting already. The behaviour is as stated and unwanted.

Deozaan:
I like this feature. Please don't remove it. I think it's good enough to have the option to disable it.

But perhaps it would be a good idea to have it off by default? :-\

tomos:
But perhaps it would be a good idea to have it off by default? :-\
-Deozaan (April 04, 2012, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do remember getting a big shock when it was introduced - wtf happened all my files :tellme: ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version