ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TaskCatcher, $1.99, today only

<< < (2/2)

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Picked up 3 so far.  3 for the price of 1/2.   Good way to support BillP (an integrity software guy with fine stuff) and help your system at the same time.  

Less than an hour on the sale.  I suggest at least pick up one so you can play with it indefinitely on one system. Good example of the ease of Paypal, 1-2-3.
Note, though, that with the NY sales tax, it is way over $2.  ($2.15) :)

Steven

wraith808:
Wish I had seen this earlier.  Looks like a neat program, but $12.95 per computer is a bit much for such a niche to me unfortunately.

oblivion:
Wish I had seen this earlier.  Looks like a neat program, but $12.95 per computer is a bit much for such a niche to me unfortunately.
-wraith808 (April 03, 2012, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I paid full price for my first license. It seemed expensive at the time but I was having problems with software going away when my netbook resumed from sleep and it was the only solution I found that actually worked. Given that, I couldn't really argue with the price!

It IS a bit of a niche product, but -- in common with Bill's other stuff -- it's small, unobtrusive, and It Just Works. Much like a lot of stuff that lives on this site, now I think of it, just less free. :)

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Wish I had seen this earlier.  Looks like a neat program, but $12.95 per computer is a bit much for such a niche to me unfortunately.-wraith808 (April 03, 2012, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Suggestion: send a note to BillP .. point him to this thread.  You never know.

Steven

wraith808:
Good idea... can't hurt. :)

UPDATE: Bill contacted me, and sorted it all.  These are the kinds of developers I have no reservations about supporting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version