ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SSC 3.03 hangs on some screen capture attempts

<< < (2/2)

cathie28:
Thanks.  Yes, I know it doesn't have concept of clearing window.
I can't think of a reason why one would benefit from clearing the window
--- End quote ---
I already explained how not being able to clear the window doesn't work (for me):
If then want to open an image from disk, by "Open With" (maybe previous SSC saved file, or not), it just overlays the new opened image over existing image in editor screen.  In some cases, as this one, the new image just overlayed can't be selected & removed.
--- End quote ---

See the image results, a few replies up, where a new image was opened from disk, when there was already an image in the editor screen.  It just overlays the new opened image over existing one.

If you can't clear the screen & new images opened  from disk just overlay the existing image, what are you supposed to do?

Aside from that, why would having "clear screen" / delete image be useful (with OUT also deleting the saved file from disk - that makes NO sense to me)?  I guess because it's simpler - which is why every graphic editor I can remember has a way to del / clear entire screen (or select the image, then del).

I also don't remember any software that once an image / photo has been saved to disk from editing screen, that insists on deleting the saved file if you then want to del the image from editor screen - after the image has been saved (as SSC does, if save a file, then click red 'X' at top of toolbar).  That makes no sense. 

mouser:
See the image results, a few replies up, where a new image was opened from disk, when there was already an image in the editor screen.  It just overlays the new opened image over existing one.
--- End quote ---

ok well that sounds like a bug, let me fix that first if i can reproduce it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version