ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Program to control program

(1/3) > >>

Contro:
 ;D
A strange title.
I refer to alternatives to ClickOff but more general. ClickOff have the ability to interact with the program to close some windows.
But it's resident all the time.
I refer to alternatives to RunAsDate but more general. RunAsDate have the ability to enclose the program in a sort of shell and is not resident all the time. Only when the main program is running.
I know we can control certain parameters of a program with the o.s. : By example with the properties of the shortlink of the main program.
I use Cobian Backup and other programs with the ability to run before or after the backup operation other programs.
Obviously I dream with the Universal handler able to control all my programs and interactions in an automated way.
I supposed this is not easy.
What I am looking now is a more powerful script than the one ClickOff is, but resident only when I am executing the main program. A sort of program like RunAsDate, but oriented to control windows messages like ClickOff does.
And if is able to do more things is welcome because of my dream.
 :P

Curt:
Are you really #sure# the 332kB ClickOff cannot do it?
If so, please tell more exactly what program it should 'master', and how.

Contro:
Hello Curt.
I have problems with ClickOff I don't understand. So I am looking for alternatives.
I haven't seen the possibility of create a sort of "Sandbox" with ClickOff.
Is resident all time.
 :-\

TaoPhoenix:
Hello Curt.
I have problems with ClickOff I don't understand. So I am looking for alternatives.
I haven't seen the possibility of create a sort of "Sandbox" with ClickOff.
Is resident all time.
 :-\
-Contro (April 02, 2012, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is a "scan windows" button that you can toggle on and off - does that help?

Contro:
Sorry I am looking for alternatives to ClickOff.
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version