ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mobysaurus

Failed Installation on Windows 7 x64

(1/2) > >>

J-Mac:
Well, just tried installing Mobysaurus for the first time on Windows 7x64 and when I tried to run it the following error message popped up:

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

So I clicked the button to view the report and this is what came up:

Mobysaurus Thesaurus Error Report

Details:
04/01/2012 01:26:16
rev #0   Oct 09 2006
LIC01
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
   at c.new_SimpleKeyWrapper_rsaWin32GUI()
   at c.a()
   at f.dd(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobysaurus Thesaurus

General infomation about your computer:
en-US
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Win32NT

Please consider sending the above information to [email protected]. Thank you!
--- End quote ---

I should mention that before running the program I swapped out the dll with the one mouser provided here in the next post down. BTW, I didn't bother sending the report to the Mobysaurus email address shown as I don’t believe that site exists anymore.

Any ideas as to what went wrong mouser?

Thanks!

Jim

mouser:
It really sounds to me like you need the new dll.  you said you swapped it out, but can you double check?

J-Mac:
Yep. New dll is there. Old dll was 308 kb; new one is 446 kb. I have the 446 kb dll in there. I didn't even try it with the old one... I read the other thread and automatically replaced the old dll with the new one without trying to run it with the old dll. Maybe I should have left the old one there and at least tried it.

Thank you.

Jim

mouser:
deleting old is right, they have the same name.  let me try it here.

cranioscopical:
when I tried to run it the following error message popped up
-J-Mac (April 01, 2012, 12:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same thing here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version