ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The DonationCoder 2012 Fundraiser Has Begun!

<< < (16/20) > >>

timns:
something that we have to stretch for.
-mouser (April 10, 2012, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, it is spring, and we are looking for expansion...
-cranioscopical (April 10, 2012, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking of which - is there already a discussion somewhere about the Wordpress software directory thingy?

TaoPhoenix:
Stephen, how are you auto-pulling the FurMometer bar in your sig without manually updating it?

mouser:
is there already a discussion somewhere about the Wordpress software directory thingy?
--- End quote ---

We are working on the CMS move of DC now -- immediately after that we will begin with a better software repository, and the revival of the DonationCoder columnist/bloggers idea.  Stephen found a pretty good software repository software system but it feels a little overcomplicated to me so I'm still looking.

Tell you what, I'll create a sub-section of the forum where we can discuss the cms move. standby.

KynloStephen66515:
Stephen, how are you auto-pulling the FurMometer bar in your sig without manually updating it?
-TaoPhoenix (April 10, 2012, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

[url=https://www.donationcoder.com/banner][img]https://www.donationcoder.com/cssimages/topbanner_website.png[/img][/url]

KynloStephen66515:
is there already a discussion somewhere about the Wordpress software directory thingy?
--- End quote ---

We are working on the CMS move of DC now -- immediately after that we will begin with a better software repository, and the revival of the DonationCoder columnist/bloggers idea.  Stephen found a pretty good software repository software system but it feels a little overcomplicated to me so I'm still looking.

Tell you what, I'll create a sub-section of the forum where we can discuss the cms move. standby.
-mouser (April 10, 2012, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

By over complicated, he means, a very simple Admin panel and User Control Panel...
* Stephen66515 shrugs
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version