ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The DonationCoder 2012 Fundraiser Has Begun!

<< < (3/20) > >>

timns:
"Help us keep coding?"

So are we funding the DC servers and community or some folks who are writing software for DC?

mouser:
So are we funding the DC servers and community or some folks who are writing software for DC?
--- End quote ---

All of the above.  perhaps i should have said "help us keep trucking" :Thmbsup:

When you make a donation -- please feel free to send it to someone specific on the site who has posted something you found useful, whether thats a piece of software or some help on the forum.  A good place to look for people to send your donationcredits to is the NANY event, or skwire who has released a huge number of utilities over the last year, or even me for my software.

[the old fundraiser said "help us keep going" i think, but i didn't want it to sound like we were in danger of not surviving.]

timns:
Which leads me to re-re-re-suggest that this site needs a software directory.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Yes.. Actually last week I finally chose a CMS platform to try to move DC too (Wordpress of all things -- yes i know it's more of a blog platform than cms platform, but it still seems like the way to go), and the idea is to move to that AND a proper software directory/repository this year, finally.

Fundraiser funds will help offset the time we spend transitioning, as always.

wraith808:
^ Is the forum staying separate, or is the plan to move to a wordpress forum platform also?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version