Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 30, 2014, 05:00:23 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BBCode In A Box | Preview  (Read 1459 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »

Coming Very Soon...

Heres a sneak preview Wink

Grayed out areas are fully functional, just disabled while debugging.

Version 1 has ALL the buttons you find right here on DC.

In the release after that, I plan to allow people to add their own tags onto a toolbar, together with their very own icons!

Everything is documented and is very very easy to use.  

You can easily save your posts and come back to them later (All posts save as plain text, NOT RTF!)

Will hopefully have the first version available to download soon!

Anybody wanting to try the production copy of it, please let me know smiley

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 02:50:00 PM »

looking forward to this Thmbsup

(...will wait till later in the weekend, see if there's anything here, if not will contact then...)

Tom
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:10:36 PM »

@Stephen66515
Nice to see competition smiley

Which language do you use for it?

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »

@Stephen66515
Nice to see competition smiley

Hehe, Don't think its much in the way of 'Competition' - Not even close to the quality of yours IMHO smiley - I honestly didn't even remember about yours until about 10 seconds after I posted the preview haha.

Which language do you use for it?

C# + Regex (I Bloody HATE Regex!) tongue

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.02 ]