ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any MiniDisc people out there?

<< < (3/3)

superboyac:
As I said before, with Sony's Sonicstage v3.4 that just came out, there are no more DRM restrictions, so you can upload and download from pc to mindisc at will.  THey're really fixed a lot of the annoying things about these SOny discs, and many of these changes are still no more than a year old, or, as far as DRM goes, just a few weeks old.

For those of you that have been avoiding minidisc because of this, take another try at it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

brotherS:
For those of you that have been avoiding minidisc because of this, take another try at it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
-superboyac (April 03, 2006, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sony did the wrong for too long (again) - waiting until recently to make a great product more user-friendly was not a good idea...

Fretter:
Yeah, I have had a MiniDisc for a while. Was frustrated with the recording quality until a SonoPak. MiniDisc recordings great now! Plus, it's really easy to carry anywhere and setup in any situation. I hope the MD format is around for a long time. And I'm definitely going to check out the HiMD! Thanks for the tip.

superboyac:
Yeah, I have had a MiniDisc for a while. Was frustrated with the recording quality until a SonoPak. MiniDisc recordings great now! Plus, it's really easy to carry anywhere and setup in any situation. I hope the MD format is around for a long time. And I'm definitely going to check out the HiMD! Thanks for the tip.
-Fretter (May 06, 2009, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you work for SonoPak?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version