ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

scroll down to next picture

(1/2) > >>

DyNama:
hi, gang! i frequently end up browsing blogs that start each post with a picture. the pic of course has no relation to how much the webpage scrolls down when i click in the scroll bar. if i'm interested in seeing every picture, i end up clicking once in the scroll bar, then clicking the up or down arrows a couple times, which is irritating. anyone know of a program or firefox addon that scrolls down to the next picture with 1 click? an example blog would be this cooking blog, http://mykentuckyhome-kim.blogspot.com/, that i wish i could press a button and scroll right down to the next picture.

Curt:
-your request defeats the very purpose of writing a blog.

Maybe you want an easy download-all-pictures-on-this-page application?

mouser:
Does seem like it could be a useful idea though -- something to press that would scroll to bring the the next image on the page into view.

TaoPhoenix:
-your request defeats the very purpose of writing a blog.

Maybe you want an easy download-all-pictures-on-this-page application?

-Curt (March 30, 2012, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

In Firefox, and prob other browsers, you can do this as File/Save As Webpage Complete. Then you go to PageName_files and all the pictures are in there. Then any photo viewer would work.

DyNama:
i am just reading the blog, not just looking at pictures (not always, anyway), but i hate when a page down cuts a pic in half so i have to arrow down to get the whole pic on the screen. i hit the arrow button a few times...not enough, a few more times...still not enough. what can i say, i let little things like that bother me.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version