ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Can't select object / region on some captured screens

(1/1)

cathie28:
Using SSC 3.03.01 in Vista hm prem x64.

1st, congrats on the newest 3x ver.  At least on the scrolling capture feature.  Seems to be working better if you use the 2 step "guess" feature, then do the capture.

On several screens for different apps, once in the SSC editor, in object select mode, I can use the cursor & dotted line of selection rectangle shows up, but when release the cursor, dotted lines for selected area disappear.  Happened on a # of diff screens from diff apps, so it not just one source (though the trouble ones could have common traits?).  This happened in previous 2x versions & in latest 3.03.  But, most of the time, the area selector in editor works fine.

Any suggestions?

mouser:
On several screens for different apps, once in the SSC editor, in object select mode, I can use the cursor & dotted line of selection rectangle shows up, but when release the cursor, dotted lines for selected area disappear.
--- End quote ---

The selection rectangle works very different if you are in Object-selection mode (denoted by the right hand middle-vertical cursor button).  In that mode, when you drag with a rectangle selection it will select only OBJECTS within the region and not stay as a selected rectangle.  Toggle object mode by pressing that cursor button to go to normal region select.

cathie28:
Gotcha.  Thanks!  I knew that... but I forgot. :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version