ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR bug ?

(1/1)

nitrix-ud:
Hi Mouser,

on two different computers, using a portable installation on brand new ssd drives, we sometimes have a blank result list for the following regex alias :
^(https?://)?(([0-9a-z_!~*'().&=+$%-]+: )?[0-9a-z_!~*'().&=+$%-]+@)?(([0-9]{1,3}\.){3}[0-9]{1,3}|localhost|([0-9a-z_!~*'()-]+\.)*([0-9a-z][0-9a-z-]{0,61})?[0-9a-z]\.[a-z]{2,6})(:[0-9]{1,4})?((/?)|(/[0-9a-z_!~*'().;?:@&=+$,%#-]+)+/?)$

result is : f | #filecontents C:\path_to\www.txt

it's like FARR stops working for 3-10 seconds (we can see a : does not respond in the title bar...) then everything works again fine...

it's hard to understand what happens... the status bar indicates the number of results which is correct (30 in that case...) the size of the results list seems to be calculated correctly (we use the auto-expand feature) but it is blank...

is it a problem with the regex or with filecontents ?

it seems we did not have the problem before the new installation... do you have any clue ?

mouser:
Hmm that is a bit hard to understand..

Could you try to narrow the issue down for me a bit?  it sounds to me like it might be trying to filter out results from www.txt using what you typed, and ends up filtering out all results.

One thing you might check is the "Result Filter For RegEx (Optional)" section of the alias.

If that doesn't yield any clues, perhaps you could experiment with some simpler versions of that alias, without a regex maybe or with different contents of www.txt?

nitrix-ud:
the strange thing is, it works most of the time flawlessly, i've set up an exception in Microsoft Security essentials, no problem for the moment, we'll see after some more time
i'll keep you informed

cheers, Nico

nitrix-ud:
Just to say that setting up an exception in Microsoft Security Essentials worked !!

No more freezing !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version