ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm Going to Build a PC. Suggestions?

<< < (7/14) > >>

MilesOhToole:
OK, I hear you guys.

How about this monitor?  Oh, and a link in case that one doesn't open for our friends across the pond here.

I have never heard of I-Inc but most of the online reviews I've seen are positive and, as mentioned by Innuendo, it has a 16:10 aspect ratio.

mouser:
A 28" monitor sounds really nice.. BUT if it were me, personal preference, I'd rather have two 21" monitors.

MilesOhToole:
A 28" monitor sounds really nice.. BUT if it were me, personal preference, I'd rather have two 21" monitors.
-mouser (April 01, 2012, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, mouser.  Yeah, I use multiple monitors (4, in fact) at work and it's really neat.  I don't think I'd really like to play games on multiple monitors, though, due to the slight separation between them.

By the way, do you think you'll be able to get donations through Amazon shortly?  If not, I'll just mail you a check.

mouser:
By the way, do you think you'll be able to get donations through Amazon shortly?  If not, I'll just mail you a check.
--- End quote ---

We supported amazon for the longest time, then suddenly they sent me an email saying they have blocked our account because 1) they don't support "membership" clubs, and 2) because we offer lifetime guarantee.  Been impossible to get help from them after that.  I am still hoping that I can put up an alternative page that would allow people to "pay" through amazon as long as they are willing to think of it in their mind as a purchase without a lifetime guarantee  :-\

Carol Haynes:
OT - Could you not just offer a range of electronic thank you cards on Amazon for a range of prices (aka donations) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version