ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

best WYSIWYG html editor

<< < (2/4) > >>

wraith808:
^ True in most cases, but IME it also depends on what you're planning to develop for.  If this is just an adjunct to what you're doing, then there are a few alternatives.  But if its truly to that level, then its come to the point that developing in that way is more trouble than its worth; you might as well look at a blogging or CMS platform.  So that brings it back to if you're developing, Microsoft Expression or Dreamweaver are the best products out there for WYSIWYG HTML development, though even those leave something to be desired in the code in the background - their code is fragile and very likely to break if you do anything by hand.

A couple of links:

Lifehacker Five Best WYSIWYG Editors

25 Useful WYSIWYG Editors Reviewed

mrainey:
I highly recommend this one.

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/

Tuxman:
which would consider the best WYSIWYG html editor?
-kalos (March 25, 2012, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
The best WYSIWYG editor is an editor without WYSIWYG.

Renegade:
which would consider the best WYSIWYG html editor?
-kalos (March 25, 2012, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
The best WYSIWYG editor is an editor without WYSIWYG.
-Tuxman (March 27, 2012, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahah~!

And +1~!

I like to code in a text editor, then preview in a browser. Most of the time that's faster & easier than using a WSYIWIG editor.

Mind you, I also get lazy and create tables or some structures in a WSYIWIG editor (Dreamweaver) then clean it up in a text editor before putting it into my own code. Just faster & easier that way.

Tuxman:
You still use tables? Typical WYSIWYG user. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version