ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kazakhstan's glorious anthem mishap

<< < (2/2)

Renegade:
I love the idea that the 'downloaded the wrong anthem from the internet'.

When do the copyright police arrive?
-Carol Haynes (March 26, 2012, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

:D

I saw that, but thought it best to just leave it alone in the event that the thread descends into one of those piracy threads. But the irony is just wonderful.

Y'know, it kind of makes a good case for countries to have a "CI" page on a web site - Country Image instead of Corporate Image. That way they could specify what music should be used, colours, spacings, etc. It would be an excellent resource for situations like this, and many others too of course. I suppose a CC or public domain license would be best there.

PhilB66:
Y'know, it kind of makes a good case for countries to have a "CI" page on a web site - Country Image instead of Corporate Image.-Renegade (March 26, 2012, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Kazakhstan should. Similar blunder happened earlier this month.

Renegade:
Y'know, it kind of makes a good case for countries to have a "CI" page on a web site - Country Image instead of Corporate Image.-Renegade (March 26, 2012, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Kazakhstan should. Similar blunder happened earlier this month.
-PhilB66 (March 27, 2012, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahahahah~!

Ricky Martin. Not from Kazakhstan Source: news.com.au

--- End quote ---

Oh god... They just can't win. What did they do wrong, or who did they piss off?

On the trivia side, that album was the first one mixed completely digitally. Producer: Charles Dye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version