ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch command screensaver

<< < (2/2)

Hirudin:
Yeah, that's a good idea!
brotherS, I'll see if I can get an AHK script put together that does the couple things I want (doesn't seem like it should be too hard). Then do like you say, jgpaiva, and rename the exe to an scr.

jgpaiva:
Yeah, that's a good idea!
brotherS, I'll see if I can get an AHK script put together that does the couple things I want (doesn't seem like it should be too hard). Then do like you say, jgpaiva, and rename the exe to an scr.
-Hirudin (April 03, 2006, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
:) Good to know!
If you'd like some help, feel free to send me an email, or come by the Irc channel! (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=chat)

Hirudin:
Welp, I've been messing with this for a while now. I can create the exe easy enough with AHK, and renaming it to ahk.scr is fine, manually running the scr file works fine, but once I select it in the display properties it activates(?). I mean, I select it in the list and it starts... I never hit "OK" or "Apply" or "Preview." It has a mind of it's own.

jgpaiva:
I tried to do it, and i got the same behaviour.
But, nevertheless, it still acts correctlly, it is ran after the screensaver time.
I don't know why that happens, it might be windows confirming that it does exist.
So, my solution for that is:
See what is the ahk_id of that window, and put a ifwinactive clause in the beginning of the script, so that in case that window is active, it simply returns ;)

(to find out the ahkid of that window, check the autoitwinspy, which should be present in the folder of instalation of ahk)
Does that solve it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version