ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sCheckbook

<< < (2/5) > >>

skwire:
Just had a dry run and it does everything I need, it's a fraction of the size of the program that I have been using and is not cluttered up with countless 'Report' options which I never use anyway.-pilgrim-online (April 10, 2012, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe, my daughters couldn't care less about reporting either.  All they want to know is, "Dad, how much money do I have in my account?"  My wife and I have found, using this "family bank" system, that our girls save their money much better than if they were to have actual cash burning a hole in their pockets.  As parents, we also don't give loans to our daughters.  If they want something, they have to save their dosh just like we do.

As ever many thanks.
-pilgrim-online (April 10, 2012, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I'm glad you're finding the application useful.   :D

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.2 - 2012-04-15
    + Added Memo column.  (Thanks, J. Elmes)

firace:
Many thanks for this program  - I find it very useful.  Good choice of icons too!  
 Just curious, is the source code available?

And I've noticed two (very minor) bugs:
 -the Ctrl-O shortcut doesn't work upon launching the program (it does when a file is already open)
 -the update check seems to create an empty .SCB file.

skwire:
Welcome to the site, firace, and thanks for the bug report.  The application is closed source; the icons are part of the Fugue icon set.  The latest version of sCheckbook should address both bugs.  Thanks, again!

Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2012-04-16
    ! Update check was broken.  (Thanks, firace)
    ! Ctrl+O hotkey was broken.  (Thanks, firace)

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2012-06-07
    + Added a Save button to the toolbar.  (Thanks, Nick)
    + Added a "Last used date" button to the add/edit transaction diaglogue.
      (Thanks, Nick)
    ! Memo column wasn't exported in HTML report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version