ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[IDEA] Opening List of Links

<< < (2/3) > >>

shmuel1:
If you hold down the CTRL key while you click each link, each one opens in a new tab. I don't know if a dedicated app would be any easier than that.

Paul Keith:
I haven't tried these bookmarklets but see if it works:

https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/pagelinks.html

A separate app can be simpler if only in that it unifies the different methods across all browsers like if you want SnapLinks across multiple browsers or don't want to install an extension or if there's a rarer feature like Opera's hold mouse to open link in the background which saves you a keyboard press or expandable features like Opera "save notes to tab" except in an external text editor. It can also apply for text editors if you're using ones that don't turn links into clickables.

Nzyme:
If you hold down the CTRL key while you click each link, each one opens in a new tab. I don't know if a dedicated app would be any easier than that.
-shmuel1 (June 03, 2012, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh thanks bro, this works perfectly fine....

redrazor11:
-shmuel1 (June 03, 2012, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh thanks bro, this works perfectly fine....
-Nzyme (June 04, 2012, 10:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
In parallel with this solution, you can also use "Middle Mouse" or "Mouse 3" to open links in a new tab.

If you find yourself opening links often, and if you have a book-mark bar, putting links into a "folder", and you can right click -> "Open all bookmarks".

MilesAhead:
Similar functionality but works with many browsers is Browser Bunch

It will read in a text file of links then pop up a Gui with buttons for up to 6 browsers. It requires loading of the urls in a text file. As with the folder method above, it requires a preparatory step. But you're only limitation is that the browser can open multiple urls in new tabs from the command tail. See the link for details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version