topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 6:04 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Which decade was the most fun for you personally?  (Read 15344 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Re: Which decade was the most fun for you personally?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 06:05 AM »
With me, each decade has it's ups and downs... thankfully more ups and downs.  But, it's been getting better and better.  So, no matter how relative things may be, my best times have always been the current times. :)

Reading along there, I'd imagined the end before I'd read it, but it went more like this:

So, no matter how relative things may be, my best times have always been the high times. :)

:P ;D

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 06:13 AM »
 :o  :huh:  :-\  ;)  :P  8)

techidave

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 06:30 AM »
It's hard for me to pick just one decade being better than any others.  They all have their ups and downs.  I don't remember much of the fifties but man in the sixties, we were in heaven.  With Elvis Presley and the beach party movies, it was wonderful seeing all those stars in their bikinis!  :up: 

the seventies brought college, marriage and Dave pushing a baby carriage.  They were good too.  But the rest have their fun moments too.  In the last five years, came the grandkids, and they are a lot of fun too.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 10:25 AM »
With me, each decade has it's ups and downs... thankfully more ups and downs.  But, it's been getting better and better.  So, no matter how relative things may be, my best times have always been the current times. :)

I'd say something like that for me too.
The 80's were memorable for me, especially the early 80's cause that's when I was in college and without responsibilities. It was kind-of fun being wild, but I'd choose more awareness and less baggage any day over those times...
Tom