ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6 - $24.99 / £19.99

(1/2) > >>

NigelH:
Refer to this post
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=30313.msg282146#msg282146

xara offers photo-graphic-designer-6
Shipping is required to USA ($8), even though you can use the key on the trial version.

Carol Haynes:
Already mention this in the other Xara thread note expiry date.

tomos:
http://www.xara.com/us/offers/photo-graphic-designer-6/
Shipping is required to USA ($8), even though you can use the key on the trial version.
-NigelH (March 17, 2012, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Nigel,
do you or anyone know if shipping is required elsewhere as well?
I have to give all my details before I can find out - I prefer to find out elsewhere.

edit/ I see they do have a shipping details link on Carol's link [UK/affiliate] from the other thread:

UK   FREE
Europe      £4
Rest of the World   £6
--- End quote ---

Carol Haynes:
They do ship product for Xara Xtreme because there is a lot of clipart, fonts and other extras including tutorial disks and a printed manual. IIRC the downloadable version is a stopgap while you wait for delivery but it doesn't work forever!

Also note that from version 6 Xara have introduced an activation system which I have found a bit flaky to date (I have had to activate one product more than once on my system because it lost activation). They also have a written policy that they only allow 3 activations for a product (irrespective of the reason) so if you are someone who reinstalls your system regularly this could have an impact. I haven't had to test their activation policy but I did send them a strong letter of complaint. I would object less if there was a way to deactivate the program and restore you activation count.

NigelH:
Already mention this in the other Xara thread note expiry date.
-Carol Haynes (March 17, 2012, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ahh, missed that - sorry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version