ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Older DC Contests and Challenges

"Unconventional Encryption Challenge"

<< < (4/5) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
also, u crazed, dude? cuz, you cut and pasted most of your shit. Basically, imho, you could have said this: Hey! come and click this site! we have "trojans" but not really! and if you know anything about that silly little machine used in WWII, Hacking the Gibson, and how to look up Tempest, or even pixels, or even ways to close little tiny loops, and blah blah blah blah.  basically, you need to reinvest yourself in a more wise decision, try this:    take a few variables, make it 5, and apply primes to those five, let's call them a, b, c, d, e, and then, let's make a+b+c/82-3.21 and put the letter N (as an exponent), and then route it back to the original equation of a-b =b-a, then just pretend now, that 0 equals a circle, and that 1 equals a dot, then pixel that shit, then put it on a ray, right to left, right? and don't forget to add mole day, that computers are out of control (or doubled as they say every 18 months or so), and tell me, what you have here that any one of use couldn't do or find? and for 100 dollars, i think you should pay me. because this post I have here, makes no sense.///But, if you like imaginary numbers, html, and maybe you should stick to 128bit, because as everyone knows you cannot add another 32, because that's still off from 154 ......or something.... :huh:
-itsonlyme (April 19, 2012, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it turns out that weekend I was a little crazed, but I'm not in any of the hacking groups, and anything about 7 and 4 that might be related is pure coincidence. Meanwhile in that same weekend I thought it would be fun to see a pro codebreaker bust up my feeble attempts, but apparently they don't work for free and if I'm not interesting enough they won't bother.

Meanwhile, I came to my senses since then, and it's 2012 not 1999, so no one thinks breaking amateur codes is fun. It's all about the money now.

itsonlyme:

it's_funny_i_did_not_see_the_2_or_7_either_im_sorry_to_blowup_@_u_im_sorry_for_the_underscores___(mycomp's__spacebar___stopped___working!!!01010....
however_i__like__to__code_-for__fun___not__for_money_my_problem_is__is_that_i_have__no__paid__XP?___so__who__wants__that,__right?___jesus<the_avi__peoples__are__supposed__to_be__jawsome!__
neways_thanks__for_being_nice_i_must_go_this_is_a_shit_way_to_type!!!!___message__me :beerchug:

TaoPhoenix:
You can click Modify, copy that post into notepad, then replace all underscores with a space. (You can get the space by copying one and pasting it into the replace field.)

Then you can repost the clean text!

Welcome to the forum!

itsonlyme:
hey! thank you, and thank you for the tip. i went the other route and opened the ol' virtual keyboard.

i appreciate the warm welcome, and so quickly!!!  :onfire:   orginal hamster dance, for any boredom

Ruffnekk:
As a self-proclaimed expert on classical (pen-and-paper) cryptography, I just had to reply to this thread. If you want to challenge people to crack your self-made cipher, then it is common practice to post the exact method of encryption and decryption. Explain in detail how the cipher works and give some examples. Then you can post a challenge ciphertext, encrypted with unknown key(s). Be advised though, many "innovative" methods of encipherment boil down to one or another method that already has been in use for centuries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version