ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Xara Xtreme 5 Giveaway

(1/6) > >>

NigelH:
Courtesy of tipradar.com
Xara Xtreme 5

It's not clear to me if this is the same as Photo & Graphic Designer 5 given away last year
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 5

Carol Haynes:
There are two producst with the same name - one branded Xara the other Magix.

Since Xara was bought by Magix they still sell under different names but they are (AFAICS) the same product.

40hz:
Xara Xtreme was the product that preceded Photo & Graphic Designer. Xtreme is a very versatile and useful graphic package even in the older version. It's worth downloading IMO.

They now have Web Designer 7 and Photo & Graphic Designer 7. And also their flagship Designer Pro 7 which incorporates the previous two products and adds "pro" features (like: Pantone support, color seps, etc. that would primarily be of interest to professional designers.)

I've got P&G Designer. I really like it.

Note: they're also throwing in 20 free handwriting styled fonts from SoftMaker once you register. You also need to register (free) with SoftMaker to get the download link.

tomos:
Download failed, dont know if it's them or me/local (I seem to be having problems here with some sites yesterday & today)

edit/ on Opera it's actually downloading - but at rates that vary between predictions of taking 6 hours up to 14 days ;-)

Carol Haynes:
I couldn't even get to the website with Google Chrome! Opera got me there and download was fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version