Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 20, 2014, 06:29:10 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Portable version  (Read 1590 times)
vf2nsr
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:26 AM »

Hi I just discovered that you all have taken over CricleDock and have released it as Ms-PL.  My question is that as a developer of apps for the PortableApps.com website am I within your license to redistribute it AIs a portable application.  I have made no physical changes to  your program All I have done is create launchers to make sure that the program meets the format specs of PortableApps  and handling a few instances of it leaving traces on the host computers.

Apparently I willnot be hosting my project, I have not distributed it but there are some legal questions as to the code and the way the project was modified from GPL to Ms-PL  many thanks and apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.  I have dropped it from PortableApps development and pulled my links.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:59:53 AM by vf2nsr » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.21 ]