ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New Time management system from Mark Forster

(1/4) > >>

tomos:
Like the title says, there's a "New Time management system from Mark Forster"
called FV (the "Final Version")

Currently he's only giving information about it per newsletter - so you'll have to sign up if you're interested. For some reason, even if you are already receiving his newsletter, you still have to sign up again.

I haven't looked at it that closely, so cant say much about it - does seem very simple though, even simpler than it's previous incarnations as AF (AutoFocus).

Some info here
http://www.markforster.net/blog/2012/3/12/the-final-version-is-here.html
(Signup on the same page.)

FV Forum here
http://www.markforster.net/fv-forum/

40hz:
I'm always amazed that some people feel the need to make you jump through hoops just to get some straight information out of them about something.

Ok. So be it. Maybe I'll look into it later on when Mr. Forrester starts acting a little less coy about it.  :-\

wraith808:
^ This.  Maybe someone that has it can give more information?

tomos:
I'm always amazed that some people feel the need to make you jump through hoops just to get some straight information out of them about something. -40hz (March 14, 2012, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm not really sure what that's about.
Normally I wouldnt post something so obscure, but he got a fair bit of attention during the Getting Organised Experiments here.

I could copy and paste his email but I think that would probably be against his wishes. Hopefully he'll "out" it on his site soon.

edit/ If I get the time to have a closer look I'll report back.

40hz:
I'm always amazed that some people feel the need to make you jump through hoops just to get some straight information out of them about something. -40hz (March 14, 2012, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm not really sure what that's about.
Normally I wouldnt post something so obscure, but he got a fair bit of attention during the Getting Organised Experiments here.
-tomos (March 14, 2012, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I remember that. That's why I was semi-interested in what he had to say.

I could copy and paste his email but I think that would probably be against his wishes. Hopefully he'll "out" it on his site soon.
--- End quote ---

I agree. I don't like his approach - although he may also have a very good reason for doing it this way he hasn't shared with us yet.

And...he is the author...so I think it's only right we respect his wishes and not broadband his emails if we do decide to receive them.

edit/ If I get the time to have a closer look I'll report back.

--- End quote ---

Much appreciated. Now that I'm more fully coherent (and in an admittedly less cranky mood now that my allergy meds have started working) I'll probably subscribe too.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version