topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:29 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 20% off PerfectDisk and all Raxco products March 31 only  (Read 4185 times)

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Just received the following from Raxco. Doesn't appear to be restricted to US/Canada only:

"Talk about short notice!

Isn't it nice having a faster and healthier system? Would you like to keep it that way for a great price? Through tonight (3/31), Raxco is offering a 20% discount on PerfectDisk, and all other products purchased from our Online Store. Coupon code MARCH331 will apply a 20% discount off the $39.99 purchase price for single workstations. That's about the same price as Diskeeper's Home Edition and look how much more you
get. 

For corporate purchases, this code is also valid for 20% off $239.95 for single servers, 20% off $489 for PerfectDisk for Exchange, 20% off the PerfectDisk Small Office Pack and Small Office Pack Plus Exchange and 20% off of any purchase using the Volume Discount Calculator .

See what other people think:  Windows IT Pro, ComputerWorld, PC Magazine, CNET, Vector & CHIP Magazine , PerfectDisk Testimonials

So how do you get the 20% discount?

Purchase directly from our Online Store and enter coupon code MARCH331 in your cart.
For volume purchases, use the Volume License Calculator and enter coupon code MARCH331 in your cart         
For enterprise license discount details, contact me and I will put you in touch with the Enterprise License Team.
* Code does not apply to previous purchases and will expire at midnight on March 31, 2006.   

If you have any questions for the PerfectDisk Pre Sales Support Team, contact them here. If I can do anything else to help you, please let me know."