ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

URGENT Board Mod Request: Sobriety Mod

<< < (5/7) > >>

40hz:
Just for Renegade: The "I'm drunk right now!" emoticon.

;-}

Enjoy. We luv ya! ;D

Innuendo:
40hz, great idea...but I was picturing more the emoticon where the little guy is running around in a circle waving his arms around....but Renegade's version would have a beer mugs in the hands he was waving. ;)

Renegade:
Well, I must say... Just got back home after a few weeks in Asia, and my home brew is damn good! Mind you, it's pretty explosive when popping a bottle, but it's fine beer.

I should probably say, ;-} * 0.75 though, as I'm not that far ahead, but I'll work on it. ;D

Now, once I clear out the backlog of work I have, it's back to the brew story to get more and start brewing again. :D

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to get back to some serious drinking. :P

TaoPhoenix:
Well, I must say... Just got back home after a few weeks in Asia, and my home brew is damn good! Mind you, it's pretty explosive when popping a bottle, but it's fine beer.

I should probably say, ;-} * 0.75 though, as I'm not that far ahead, but I'll *drink* on it. ;D

Now, once I clear out the backlog of *brew* I have, it's back to the brew store to get more and start brewing again. :D

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to get back to some serious drinking. :P

-Renegade (March 11, 2012, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
Tweaked that for you :)

Renegade:
Well, while I've had a few, let me post a few thoughts:

Definitely one of the best.

And one more from perhaps one of the best albums ever:

And perhaps one of the best Priest tunes of all time:

Keep in mind, that this is the stuff that all your heroes listen to. ;)

Sigh... Time for bed... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version