ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

URGENT Board Mod Request: Sobriety Mod

<< < (2/7) > >>

nosh:
Another thing that helps, is being able to figure out that the last sentence you typed took 5 minutes. And it was only 10 words
--- End quote ---

My Monitor Audios are blasting at atleast 40%, but I suspect my neighbors can still hear my laughter!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Renegade:
Another thing that helps, is being able to figure out that the last sentence you typed took 5 minutes. And it was only 10 words
--- End quote ---

My Monitor Audios are blasting at atleast 40%, but I suspect my neighbors can still hear my laughter!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-nosh (March 10, 2012, 02:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heheheh~! ;D

I'm guessing that you've been there before? :P ;D

nosh:
In that general area, yes.  I don't remember the minute/word counts, I'm sure you'll understand. I've had normal reactions from people replying so I've yet to pop my cherry but I've been so-damn-close... which is why I'm petrified. :D

TaoPhoenix:
The buttons get progressively more vibrant and larger, eventually occupying the entire screen, so the user really has no way to post.
-nosh (March 10, 2012, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh wait! I know this one!
You're talking about Windows 8 Metro, right?
http://hothardware.com/articleimages/Item1813/small_Start-Metro.jpg

TaoPhoenix:
NOW you come up with the idea as I've started to learn how to not click POST during a heavy drinking session...
-Renegade (March 10, 2012, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wha? We're supposed to be sober when we post?  :o
I thought that was the point of the net, all the fun of chatting with friends and none of the evil DUI arrests!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version